Investing in the future of business
The Bridges Sustainable Growth Funds invest in growth companies that are helping to create a more inclusive and sustainable future.
It’s our conviction that these are the businesses best-placed to succeed over time. By helping them to achieve their potential, we can deliver attractive financial returns alongside measurable societal impact.
Growth businesses backed
EBITDA CAGR across portfolio in last 2 years
We believe the most successful companies of the next decade will be those who have a positive impact on people or the planet.
By finding scalable solutions to pressing challenges like climate change, ageing populations or the rise in chronic health conditions, companies can open up lucrative new markets and tap into unmet demand. It will also help them attract better talent, customers and partners; because increasingly, these are the kind of companies people want to work with and buy from.
Through fundamental analysis within our four themes, we identify the sectors and sub-sectors most likely to benefit from these long-term growth trends, and seek out mission-aligned companies who share our vision. As a team, we’re passionate about helping these businesses succeed at scale, using our extensive experience of roll-out and buy-and-build strategies.
“Bridges has long been a leader in investing for impact, and we felt they really understood our values and our vision for the business. ”
What we look for
- Growth companies having a positive impact on people or the planet
- Revenues of £5m-£50m
- Strong management team
- Seeking investment to fund further growth, change of ownership (MBOs/MBIs) or an acquisition strategy
What we offer
- £2m-£20m equity investment in businesses pursuing organic growth, buy-and-build or multi-site roll out strategies
- Hands-on support from an experienced investment team, access to a network of sector specialists
- Highly analytical approach that helps us to understand the key trends and growth opportunities in our markets
- Best-in-class impact management via our specialist in-house team
- A flexible approach to deal structure
Meet the team
Bridges backs Matrix Telematics to support safer,…
Bridges is delighted to announce a new partnership with Matrix Telematics (“Matrix”), a fleet…
Bridges backs ethical homeware brand Nkuku to…
Bridges is delighted to announce a new partnership with Nkuku, the fast-growing ethical…
Wrenbridge and Bridges to develop £45m key…
Wrenbridge and Bridges Fund Management have acquired a strategic employment site on North…