Bridges Impact Report 2014
Bridges’ latest annual Impact Report looks to quantify some of the social and environmental impact achieved across our funds in the last year. It also explains how Bridges uses a multi-asset class approach to helping tackle some of our biggest challenges.
In the last year, Bridges portfolio investments have:
- Helped learners gain over 4,000 qualifications
- Moved over 1,000 previously unemployed people into jobs
- Provided at-home care to over 1,200 individuals
- Avoided more than 85,000 tonnes of carbon emissions
- Prevented over 100 children dropping out of education, employment and training
Since its inception in 2002, Bridges has developed a number of different fund types to support impactful business models. Today the firm manages almost £500m across its Sustainable Growth, Property and Social Sector funds. Although the funds differ in the types of business models they back and the levels of risk-adjusted returns they generate, they all focus on the same four impact themes: Health & Well-being, Education & Skills, Sustainable Living and Underserved Markets.
Bridges Annual Report 2019/20
Our latest Annual Report showcases the key developments across the Bridges platform during…
Bridges Annual Report 2018-19
Our latest annual report looks at all the highlights from what was a…
Bridges Impact Report 2017
2017 has been another busy year for Bridges: we closed our largest ever…